Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
RajberrY
Active Level 6
Others
I Pick-House 2
because I like games. This house have given lot of speciality to staying for me.And zflip phone, tab s6, giga party audio also have so lot of fun activities do this house.
#Pubg🪂
#playfromhome
💙Love you Samsung 💙
Bubluu
Active Level 6
Others
If i get to pick only one house i may choose HOUSE 4.Since its lockdown period a house with microwave oven may help me to cook food. Considering health and fitness during lockdown galaxy fit may be useful for tracking workouts and also galaxy fit may be helpful in tracking heart rate.Then for communication, online payments ,Entertainment, games and other purposes A71 may be useful.For news ,entertainnment etc. On bigscreen with better picture quality Samsung frame TV May be useful.
#PlayFromHome
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Others
House 3
#PlayFromHome
arpit16k
Beginner Level 5
Others
House 3 #PlayFromHome
Rajasekhar
Active Level 5
Others
house 1 looks great.

i can click awsome pics at home, listen to some great music, watch movies, and be fit with active 2.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
ⓨⓞⓤ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓞⓣ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓗⓐⓢⓗ ⓣⓐⓖ ⓑⓡⓞ
0 Likes
Others
House 3 ,bcz i want 4k tv and Ac
#PlayFromHome
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
#PlayFromHome I want to choose house 3 ...I think only that house contains really useful things which used in our regular day by day life..here at my area weather is too hot ...so obviously Ac will be helpful here..we also express a new digital world with 4k uhd..galaxy buds + will give maximum power to listlen as made up of best harman based technology.finally m31 is also good device .
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
Nice choice Bhai ✌️👍
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Others
#PlayFromHome
House 4
a complete house package best of best in all..A71 a good phone...
Frame tv innovative technology and amazing experience ...
galaxy fit for regular health and constant monitering...
samsung grill oven for cooking management ...a complete package.