Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Major problem

(Topic created on: 01-26-2022 02:20 PM)
Paschoud
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I went to purchase 3 samsung tablets for my design team at a cellular store, I had been around my town trying to find a store that had samsung A 8 that supported The S pen, but none had them except one store they had the A8 T295 I asked the sales lady if they support the S pen she said she wasn't sure so she called and sent messages to her samsung representative and he said yes the T295 does support the S pen functionality, I needed to confirm this so I went on the samsung website and did a live chat with the support team and the lady there said "with 100% certainty it does support the S pen, I even asked her to call so I could read out the imei and model number and I texted it as well she said it definitely does support the S pen, I said I don't want to waste a large sum of money if it doesn't as my team can't use the tablets if they don't support the s pen  but she and the other Samsung said they definitely do support the s pen, so I bought a tablet only to find out they don't support the S pen, I was shock at how 4 Trained Samsung support staff didn't know this or couldn't take the time to check the model number that I sent and asked over the phone, my team has lost a job and possibly a client as I took a job that requires my team to move around and use a tablet for sketchs, ive sent emails to thr customer support address and ive been told its been sent to the VOC but I've heard nothing, I've sent screen shots of the chat and me asking and explaining the that if the tablets don't support S pen I won't be able to use them, but still no response. I have supported samsung for years and only use thier products but I'm shocked at how this is not of any importance, even though I've sent emails and screen shots showing that I asked before purchasing the tablets. If someone could assist with this I would be grateful.
6 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
I think your best option would be to return them and get your money back.
0 Likes
Paschoud
Active Level 3
Others
Yes I will but thus now effects the lady at the store she sold them thinking it would work as the Samsung rep told her and me that it will. It's sad. But thank you.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, Paschoud apologies for the inconvenience caused, please email tellus@samsung.com with the VOC reference number or contact numbers linked to the escalation so as to assist with following up on the case.

Attention: Tsogo_sam05 on the email for a swift response.

0 Likes
Paschoud
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks will do
0 Likes
Paschoud
Active Level 3
Others
Hi I've emailed you, did you receive my email.
0 Likes
Paschoud
Active Level 3
Others
I'm getting worked up now, ive done everything to show that this had caused me major problems, I feel like I've been a fool placing my business in samsungs hands using thier devices but when things go wrong and it's not my fault, there js just silence, i stay in Mossel Bay, we don't have samsung stores so i pay more to get these samsung products, I go out of my way to make sure I use only samsung, but now I'm starting to wonder, I have a major job on the line due to this problem, I have searched everywhere for tablets that support the z pen, the only one available is The S7 but that is way out of my budget. If I was told the tablets didn't support the S pen I wouldn't have accepted the job, but due to being told by 4 samsung support staff trained in all these products that The T295 does support the s pen has placed me in a difficult position. I need resolution fast. I have done everything on my side.
0 Likes