Original topic:

Introduction - Samsung Members Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 06:49 PM)
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Options
Others

Hi Everyone... This is Gerald Haniel from Mumbai and I just would like to share a few things about me... Let's formally call it an Introduction...

So I am basically from a city called Tirunelveli in Tamil Nadu... But I was born and brought up in Mumbai... I Graduated in Mechanical Engineering in 2015 and Post Graduated in Engineering Design in 2017... Currently I am working at Tech Mahindra, Mumbai.

I am a freelance Music Producer as well and I am mostly into Gospel Music Production... I have performed at a number of places and even worked with a few cover artists...

Here is a link of a cover video for which I made the entire music...

So what does all these have to do with Tech... Right??? Well... I am a Big Tech Enthusiast... And a geek as most of my friends would call it... And this has always been the case right from my childhood... If you would have ever been to my house, you would have always spotted me with some batteries and electronic components in my hand... Trying to figure out how to create something new out of it... I assembled my own computer when I was in 8th std... And that was a time when I didnt even have computer period in my school... That is how crazy I am when it comes to Tech... I also love photography... And I do it with my phone... The pics below were captured on Xperia Z2...

Basically all my big milestone devices have always been from Samsung albeit I have used plenty of devices from other brands too.... So I am not a blind Samsung Fan... My first 3g device was a Samsung SGH L700 and then my first Android Device was a Samsung Galaxy Y...
But apart from these I have used Nokia 2626... My first phone... and then Nokia 5233, Nokia E63, Nokia 701, Nokia Lumia 720, Nokia Lumia 730, Apple iphone SE, Apple Iphone 6s, Sony Xperia Ion, Sony Xperia ZR, Sony Xperia Z2, Redmi Note 3, Oneplus 3T, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and atlast currently I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10+

Gosh... Did I spend so much money just on phones... Sheeesh!!!!

Anyway... even while using Nokia Symbian devices I used to flash roms... On the Nokia 5233 I used to flash the roms meant for Nokia N97...
I have also flashed and used different kinds of roms on the Samsung Galaxy Y... I learnt what's rooting android devices on the Galaxy Y... Those days we used to have CWM custom recovery which is now obsolete to flash roms... TWRP is the modern day recovery to look out for flashing roms....

From the list above, its pretty evident that I could never settle down for a phone.... I used to get bored and keep swapping devices within 6 months... But all of this changed when I first laid my hands on the Galaxy S8... I got contended and happy because the phone already had all the features that I normally look for and would add using a custom rom... Galaxy S8 was the first phone that I used as is without flashing any roms or rooting the device... And finally I realized that my hunting spree for the perfect phone had come to an end... All thanks to Samsung for quenching my thirst... You guys rock!!!

If any one of you have any doubts about any feature related to any phone or any tech related query, please feel free to ping me up... I ll be ever ready to be of any help....

And a huge thanks to Samsung for giving me this wonderful opportunity and for making me a part of this amazing Brand Ambassador team... 

Cheers...
3 Comments
Others
Simply wow! This is the best introduction I've ever read in here. All the best for your future!
0 Likes
Sohel321
Active Level 7
Others
congratulations
0 Likes
LIAKATALI1092
Beginner Level 2
Others
**bleep** is Samsung very lag that paly time
0 Likes