Original topic:

I Quit The Samsung Community But.....

(Topic created on: 03-26-2017 12:19 PM)
arshah
Active Level 7
Options
Others
I have been here since months writing a lot posts asking questions suggestions to the company but i dont see any change the company is making after our valuable suggestions
I guess we r just wasting our time here as well as our 50 mb of space n some data over this app
coz nothing is changing and it seems like Samsung gonna do the things only when they want to and the Samsung is just acting too much shit by copy pasting the same stuff on all posts and they even don't answer some posts which are against them n they just ignore them Dont even apologise for their mistakes
customers gonna just waste here their time

But the best part here is the community members !
they help each other to reach out all answers to queries posted so i think members should create their own group of Samsung community over some social media platform so that customers can help other customers through going to that group instead watching this all posts fired
customers those are interested pls share their numbers over the comment with ur good names we will create our own group of #Samsung Customer's Community#
Thank You
0 Likes
3 Comments
mk4ever
Active Level 6
Others
Create a whatsapp group and share the invite link
0 Likes
arshah
Active Level 7
Others
okai boss
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
The community was created to give you, the customer, a voice and we want you to be heard. The greatest advancements were made by gathering like minds and that is definitely something we would like to see. We do understand the desire for many to customize their devices and for that you may use third party applications for many things that may be specific to you. We invite you and others to create a thread or threads that many can join and see these ideas and build a more concrete concept of what it is you are all looking for.
Your suggestions and feedback are of utmost importance to us and we appreciate hearing from you always.
0 Likes