Original topic:

F62

(Topic created on: 05-23-2021 01:23 PM)
Subh111
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Do anyone have F62. Please share your experience of this phone.

I have recently brought this phone and the set I've received has serious issue of heating, battery drainage and performance.
I've tried geekbench and antutu and the result came is surprising
This is my result.

This is what samsung is showing on their website.

18 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
This is under ideal conditions, when the phone was completely cold, in cool environment with no extra occupied storage rather than that they pre-install..
0 Likes
Subh111
Active Level 6
Others
That means this phone is only good for very cold seasons otherwise its useless.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
If u think 3l+ scores in 24k is useless, then I've got nothing more to say
0 Likes
Subh111
Active Level 6
Others
Atleat it must be better than rs 10000 phone. Most of the budget phones performs better than this. I've narzo 30a even that had better score than this🤣🤣
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
0 Likes
DrAbhinavf62
Active Level 6
Others
Same hereee ...
0 Likes
hitesh1mahore
Active Level 1
Others
I had these issues in the first week of usage. But now it only heats up while charging and battery backup is slightly Improved too but still not great.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DrAbhinavf62
Active Level 6
Others
Contact me in pc
0 Likes