Original topic:

Exposing the shameless liar and hypocrite...

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 08:20 PM)
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Options
Others

Hello community!

My account was banned because a shameless liar fabricated a story by misrepresenting facts. 

This member  Ajila_Kumary misrepresented facts and sequence of events to present a false narrative of what actually transpired. 

She EDITED many of her own comments AFTER getting my reply, and then reported my replies (what a coward!). She not only removed (or edited) words she actually used, but also whole sentences. And not just that, she even deleted some of the comments itself!

This makes the replies she received look out of context or give it a completely different meaning, such as showing the other member as abusive, which is NOT true. So if you see a reply from me (or another member) that looks out of context (and doesn't make sense), this is the reason.

She has been using offensive/ disrespectful words against me as well as other members, which IS against forum rules. More importantly, she is the one to START doing that. It doesn't matter whether the words are bleeped out or not. Disrespect is disrespect, and abusive words are just the next stage of showing disrespect. But disrespect in any form shouldn't be tolerated and is a violation.

HOW IT ALL STARTED

Our very 1st Conversation

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Green-tint-on-display/m-p/11126367#M549648

I didn't even know this user. This was our very first interaction. Look at the language she used. Definitely impolite and unnecessary. You don't begin interacting with an unknown person in this manner. Shows lack of basic manners. Calling someone nuts, dumbo, etc. during the very 1st interaction, and then calling the other person abusive speaks volumes about this person's hypocrisy and character. Fortunately, I have screenshots to prove what she originally wrote, and which she has now edited!

EDITED POST

Screenshot_20220415-201709_Firefox Focus.jpg

ORIGINAL POST

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17.38.44.png

There were several posts where she used disrespectful language, only to change them later to support her false narrative. Despite all these, I gave her a second opportunity to stop using such language:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S22-ultra-issues/td-p/11056016/page/5

When I asked her how is it justified that on one hand she is complaining about another user (not me) using disrespectful words (which in fact was an AI bug and not any bad language used), while on the other hand she is doing the same with other users, she actually replied back justifying her behaviourNOW THAT REPLY HAS BEEN EDITED TO REMOVE THE ENTIRE SENTENCE WHICH SHE HAS NOW REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ONE!

EDITED POST

Screenshot_20220417-174643_Firefox.jpg

Here is her original reply that I received and to which I replied in the manner you see:

ORIGINAL POST

Screenshot_20220326-122830.jpg

And that’s how this whole thing started. What followed was hilarious, and I was literally laughing out loud when typing my comments. She basically invited this upon herself, and when she couldn't handle it, went around begging for help.

An admin/ moderator will be able to confirm the authenticity of my screenshots by looking into the edits made by that user in the forum. They will have to look at her comments with timestamp BEFORE my replies.

I have plenty more screenshots to show this lady's double standards and cowardice, and I will do so upon request. This lady is an abject LIAR and I'll prove it.

BOTTOMLINE

If you don't have the courage to deal with a problem yourself, better stay away from it. And definitely don't start it. Otherwise you'll end up begging for help (like this person did) and depend on someone else to help you out.

There is a HUGE difference in actually being brave, and in trying to look like one!

MODERATOR ACTION

The moderator who banned my account clearly was unaware of the whole story. He/ she should have contacted me to understand the whole story, before taking any action. That did not happen, unfortunately. There was simply no communication/ explanation given.

MESSAGE TO COMMUNITY

Don't jump into conclusions without hearing out both sides to a problem. This applies everywhere (not just in this case). There are always two narratives in a dispute/ problem. There are ****bags who twist reality to play the victim card or just to suit their own FALSE narrative. They must be called out. And exposed for what they really are.

I'm NEVER the one to start being abusive/ rude/ disrespectful. Show me just ONE post where I have done that, and I'll request deletion of my own account.

But if someone pokes me or engages with me inappropriately, I'll give it back in kind. I know to put people in their place. And I know that extremely well. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

No matter how hard a liar tries, TRUTH WILL EVENTUALLY COME OUT!

#TRUTHWINS

#TRUTHPREVAILS

Thanks for reading!

25 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Itna lamba post 😱
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Did you report her comments to any of us brand ambassadors or to any of the moderators? Via DM or any other way? You should have done that. Secondly, why interact with someone who (according to you) does not have basic manners? Just ignore and report, that's the best way to tackle these kind of people. Next time someone misbehaves with you, just report that person or DM any brand ambassador some evidence, we will forward that to the moderators. We love having a peaceful community here and try to make sure that every member is satisfied and is getting proper respect.
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Others
No, I didn't. On hindsight, I should have done that. And now I can't do it because she has edited out her comments.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Nothing can be done now unfortunately. Next time someone misbehaves, just report and don't reply.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Notification jo aati hai activity section me waha khuch show nahi kara hai kya ?
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Others
Not the full message. But i have enough material to prove this liar's bluff. What a shameless coward and hypocrite she is!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Oooo
Others
Sorry to see this
But unfortunately ( my thinking not sure ) nothing can be done now
Next time dont reply to such things & report them or you can reach me or any other BA or Makers anytime
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Others
i know and i knew.. about it and her.

in her post the person who deleted msg was me. i was saying other members tht .. this (she) user is also a big debater.. no fight start by one person.. but no one was agree.. and saying wrong to me.. then i deleted the msgs..

but most of the users here ...use ... fáke good behavior .. just by seeing tht the user is girl...
stupid fáke people