Original topic:

Disappointment

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 11:37 AM)
chintanp77
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hey guys...
I am really disappointed from Samsung the reason was i have a30s & in this device much features are unavailable like super slowmotion, night mode, screen recorder,always on display etc...
At this price range many phone comes from other brands like mi,oppo,vivo etc... so why they cut features from 18,000 ...

What's your opinion on this guys..
0 Likes
7 Comments
PAULjose
Active Level 6
Others
Bro Its always same from Samsung. I had a M40 last year ,where I purchased it for 20k. In that I got LCD display and core ui. And also 3500 mah battery. So next time when you purchase a phone check all its specifications
0 Likes
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Others
check specifications and then buy...no point in crying over spilt milk
chintanp77
Active Level 3
Others
you're right bro but i purchase this phone in second hand so!!
0 Likes
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Others
oh okay....increase your budget and go for a nice phone for future
chintanp77
Active Level 3
Others
yes i will
0 Likes
Thungbali
Active Level 3
Others
But those all you specified were covid19 brands better not to use smart phone if I got options all from the china brands.
Don't worry I too started using this from December19 by purchasing for ₹15k FIRST handle in a OPPO store.
It's all good and few of the troubles you specified are easy to solve with current update and some others than you raised with the apps they specified in Galaxy store.
0 Likes
chintanp77
Active Level 3
Others
bro i don't say that Samsung is worst it's better then all of the Chinese brands & i love using experience of samsung
0 Likes