Original topic:

Complaint about the phone display and dis-concern of the service center.

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 01:25 AM)
Karan61999
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others

I am Karan Sharma. Samsung is one of the most trustworthy brand in the world and that is the only reason many people  from all over the world rely on Samsung for its services. I am also one of the people who totally depend on Samsung and i am using Samsung phone for around 10 years.
       Recently I bought one of the latest model of Samsung phone which is Samsung A31 (SM-A315F/ds 6GB /128GB)(SRno. RF8N62B9A3Y)on 18th of july, but since that day I have been facing problems with its display. The display was either too bright to pinch my eyes or too fade and dull to strain them. I also started experiencing horizontal lines over the screen disturbing the view. For checking out the problem  I had to call the nearest service center(Samsung Authorized Service Center - B2X Preet Vihar,1st Floor, Plot No 1, New Rajdhani Enclave Near Metro Station, Gate Number 1 Road, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092) were neither reachable nor switched on. During these difficult situation of pandemic I had to travel 4-5 to the service center so that the problem could be solved but i never received a positive response, I faced a little misbehavior from the employs as they were not ready to listen about the problem and solve it.
    sir, I kindly request you to look into this matter as there is an urgent need of a phone for me as  I am an Artist and the phone's default have affected my work immensely.
i am attaching some pictures.
 sir i am looking foreword to your response as soon as possible .
thanking you yours sincerely   karan Sharma  
0 Likes
2 Comments
Others
B2x service center is closed for now, u have to go the shahdra service center or okhla service center, if u faced misbehave i will request to complain throughout customer care and ask them to look out my case under customer relationship manager,
Others
Due to covid -19 pandemic voice customer care support is not available.
You can choose 1 option to connect with the Samsung support team and tell them about your problem with service center they will resolve the issue -
1. You can live chat with Samsung customer support team and inform about them concern.
2. You can write an e mail to - servicehead.in@samsung.com.
3. Contact in whatsApp no. +91180057267864 timing 9 A.M to 6 P.M 7 days a week they will surely help you .

Hope you are satisfied with my response, then please accept as solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots on this my comment.

Thank you.
0 Likes