Original topic:

A Solution For All

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 07:48 AM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Others
Hey Members,
Guys I have been seeing Many post facing Network Issue, Hang Issue and Heat Issue. There Are Some New Members in The Community Also. So Guys Please Follow what I am Saying It Will Improve The Performance Of Your Device. Guys I am Using Samsung Phones From Past 7 Years Till Now Whichever Mobile I have used never faced any issue. Steps To Improve Performance are:-

Device Care:-
Guys in settings app you will find this. Guys this app will Help you Optimising your device. And members please don't download any app like CleanMaster etc. Device Care Is That Service which will clear your Device RAM. It will Also Solve any kind of Hang or Heating Issue. Sometimes There are Problems with app which causes heating or The Users Might Have installed unnecessary bloatware which consumes device's Memory. 

Battery Issues:-
Members if You are Facing Battery Drainage and Battery Heating. So guys in a battery there Are 500 Cycles if these cycles are used up then you will Face Battery Drain and Heating. But don't worry as most of you use new devices your phone's battery's cycle are not complete but it's a Suggestion For all that please Charge Your Device when it's battery percentage is around 10%, and if possible Don't use the device and let the battery continuously charge till atleast 70% otherwise if you remove your device earlier then One Cycle Of Battery Is Complete. 

Network Issue:-
Many Of You are Facing Network Issues. Guys please Keep Your phone Software Updated. Software Updates Solve Network Issues. Guys Sometimes There Might the Network problem in your area because of which you are facing Network Issue. Please Update Your Device. And Try Resetting Network Settings from settings here:-RESET NETWORK SETTINGS 

5 Comments
Others
nice try
0 Likes
Kartikay2012
Beginner Level 3
Others

Im getting 30mbps speed in my pocophone f1 from jio whereas m30s is giving only 3-4mbps from same sim card. I tried to do everything i could but nothing works. 

0 Likes
Others
Have you checked the APN settings on both phones? And speed varies on cellular network bro try two diff sim cards simultaneously on both phones.
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Others
Just copy paste from another site.......
0 Likes
Others
No Bro.
0 Likes