Original topic:

A Great Initiative!

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 04:29 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
I would say honestly that there was any such campaign called 'Care for Clean India'. When I found details about it. I was just saying Wow! 

Most of us don't take the e-waste seriously, Right. And many among us end up selling it to kabari shops. We don't know how they people handle it, might be using hazardous methods which could be really harmful for the environment. Also these e-waste contains precious metals which could be re-utilized, which in turn results into less extraction of rare earth metals and therefore helping our environment.

I really like the message what this campaign is trying to convey to the public. We need to raise our awareness and be responsible disposal of e-waste and encourage recycling. It is really important for our future generations. And best part was we get a free pick up facility, which is like, you don't have to do anything, just give a call. That's pretty nice. 

A Great Initiative! I will now try to raise awareness about this among my family and friends. And I'll be more responsible from now to give a call to Samsung whenever I will be in need of disposing off my e-waste. Keep up the good job.

0 Comments