Original topic:

Network Issue in Samsung M31

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 10:49 AM)
jaintushar
Active Level 1
Options
My Galaxy
I updated my phone with the latest software and what the hell...I'm using Jio sim and since the update internet is not working...it works 1-2 mins and then stop...I tried everything I could
We buy Samsung products believing it's worth for money but now it feels like a waste.
Also It hangs 2-3 times a day 
Will not recommend Samsung products to anyone 

0 Likes
3 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
My Galaxy
Yes it happens in my phone also but i discovered that Jio not working is not Samsung Fault , I tried to put the sim in some samsung and mi phones and the same happened . So i wouldsay that in case of Jio , u have a network problem, not Device problem .
And hanging 2-3 times a day is not a big dead , u may have filled ur ram adn storage because of which u phone lagged or lots of cache files or "Malware" may be affecting ur phone
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "internet" issue please follow below given step:

>>Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

And to resolve "device hanging" issue kindly follow the given linkhttps://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Murali74
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy
I updated my phone with the latest software and what the hell...I'm using even in airtel sim and since the update internet is not working...it works 1-2 mins and then stop...I tried everything I could

We buy Samsung products believing it's worth for money but now it feels like a waste.

Also It hangs 2-3 times a day 

Will not recommend Samsung products to anyone 

0 Likes