Original topic:

Is there any New Update for S21 FE 5G for removing Green line Issue?

(Topic created on: 01-07-2024 02:00 AM)
Tirthabratapanja
Active Level 3
Options
My Galaxy
Suddenly on 14th December first greenline arrived 

over my screen and after that I got a update of one UI 6 on 22nd of December and I got another green line on that night now I am waiting for the fix of this green line issue cause I don't want to spend 13000 for screen replacement at service centre as there is no fault of mine and everything happen cause of the Samsung software so hope to get another update which can fix these green line issue

16 Comments
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
You need to change the display. Not possible to solve it by update . Pixels are dead now where the green line is.
0 Likes
Anirudh0612
Active Level 4
My Galaxy
The display or wires have gotten damaged. This will likely need to be changed. But just for the sake of trying..reboot the system to safe mode.. see if there is an issue with any app.. hard reset the phone.. if doesn't go away then it is a display damage problem you need to go to the service center
Anirudh0612
Active Level 4
My Galaxy
Is this the exynos variant or the snapdragon
0 Likes
My Galaxy
Exynos , here in India S21 FE 5G was only at Exynos . Phone not fall or anything like that. But suddenly it come while I was sleeping at night wake up and have seen one and then after few days 2. One Plus also getting same issue but they are replacing the phone
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
Whenever you update the phone make a video of that whole updation process from another phone without stopping the video. If the green line comes after update. You can fire a complain to samsung as a proof of that video
0 Likes
My Galaxy
But how that can be possible you think. I went to sleep at night and at the next morning have seen such issue , that was the first line. And 2nd Line also same came at the night but after ONE UI 6 , Update. There is no physical damage or fall or water leak issue. Many S21 Fe 5G user facing same.
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
Yes in that case we can't do anything. We can use this method only when we get green lines immediately after update.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's free of cost. Thanks.
Veryna
Active Level 4
My Galaxy
Don't ever buy a Samsung product again. We all learn it the hard way. Samsung is the worst.