Original topic:

A32 is damaged

(Topic created on: 06-04-2023 08:54 PM)
renuka_babbar
Expert Level 2
Options
My Galaxy
My a32 is not working. It is restarting automatically then getting turned off. This process is occuring on repeat. Also, touch is not working at all. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions for the same? 
Furthermore, it has all the data without any backup. What to do in such instance? 

11 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward the left.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings'>>Tap on 'Battery and device care'>> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on 'Automation'>>Disable 'Auto-restart at set times' if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

Mr_Desai
Active Level 7
My Galaxy
Have you reached out Samsung Care office ?
0 Likes