Original topic:

Galaxy Z Flip3 5G green line issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
mahdi0072
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Today i woke up and found a green line on my Z Flip 3 Screen. I was shocked. i did not drop or damaged my mobile at all. I've been using it gently ever since i bought this. I was researching this issue in Z series and while doing that i instantly got another green line . No reset or restart did any help. I am assuming the repair cost would be too high for a mobile like this. I am from Bangladesh and here the Samsung customer care is not offering free repair like India. Can i expect a free repair anytime soon? As a student, it's extremely hard for me to spend 25000+ BDT on repair . I hope Samsung look into this matter and provide free services for greenline issue soon. It's extremely heartbreaking that we face these issues on the expensive mobiles. If samsung doesn't do anything, i won't suggest anyone to buy samsung mobiles. It's very absurd that we have to pay all these money for their faults. My impression towards Samsung flagship phones has always been positive, but 

that has changed now
6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
Your's most welcome to here.
Rajatdayal1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
That's why i fear updating my device.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support India!

We would like to inform you that the products manufactured in different countries may vary in specifications, designs, features, and updates. So, we recommend you get connected with the Samsung customer support team of the respective country from where you have purchased the product.

You can click the link provided below to reach your country-specific Samsung support team:
https://www.samsung.com/in/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Xanadu
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I am facing the same issue on my S22 Ultra as of day before. Visited service center and they say since it is out of warranty (by 20 days btw) that I have to pay 14,000. Phone is 2 years 20 days old. I am so upset knowing they offered free replacement till April 30th.

What's the logic behind an arbitrary date being cut off for a hardware display issue that may pop up any time??

I cared for my phone impeccably, no dent, no scratches, yet I have to pay for a manufacturing known display issue others have faced.

I am even more upset knowing One Plus is giving lifetime free replacement for all devices for exact same green line issue.

I have been a loyal Samsung customer, owning refrigerators, TVs, air conditioners from Samsung. I was going to purchase Galaxy Book4 Pro laptop and had added it to my cart but now I have put it off in light of this experience.

I faced display issues on my Note 9 too. At that time, Samsung replaced it free first time but the display failed again and I paid for it a second time. But now, they aren't even offering one time free replacement. Very disappointing!!
0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.
0 Likes