Original topic:

worst service

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 03:30 AM)
chaitanya17
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung India is giving worst service other countries are getting time to time security patch update still s9 is not getting April update..And after March update s9 models are getting display issues I think we should not use Samsung models They are giving worst service 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes true
0 Likes
nk009
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
its Samsung habits bro when we buy Samsung then forget about updates they didn't focused on update even they gived only 2 android update for flagships other gived 3 update..
0 Likes
ABDEVILLERS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
one plus is better
devil012
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes true
0 Likes
RZK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my Kaspersky security app he constantly reminding me for the may security patch for the update but its no were to be seen.

very pathetic services of Samsung in india.

let them change the name of the company to sam ka L@#d.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Kaspersky security app in mobile? 🤣🤣🤣🤣...lagta hain device ko jaldi hang karne ka iccha hain....as android based on linux kernel hence no need of those bogus useless things man....you are destroying your device only by applying those.inbuilt device care app section is sufficient for device
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung will not give any updates this is a fact and we have accept and move on is upto ourselves wheather we should continue with Samsung brand or switch to any other brand if Samsung releases the updates than also my friend we should not forgot this disgusting behavior of samsung we have to ask ourselves wheather continue with Samsung or switch to any other brand because in future Samsung will continue to do this disgusting type of behavior with Indian clients.
RZK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
agree they are behaving like what nokia did and we all know what happened to nokia then.

the doom days of samsung is near as they have left the users in middle.

now nobody is buying sam ka l@$d devices.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apolozise for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes