wondering about S7 users

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 11:38 AM)
Comsup
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I have noticed S7 users are more happy than any other series

Why ??

1. S7 edge had august and september security updates , but in india its august . Still no s7 user complained about that

2. Most of S7 users never requested android pie update in last 11 months

3. There is very less issue from s7 users

I think more happy users are of s7 series 

😀
10 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, it is a good phone.
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
it was a revelation in S series....I have used it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what are talking bro there are several post regarding this s7 users indeed asked for the pie update in past
0 Likes
Comsup
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
its very less . compared to others . check site post analytics and try to read words properly . this post says most of s7 , less etc words
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
year
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
now s7 users are happy with oreo version...before almost 1000 posts were there for need update of pie....they realised now,that s7 series have so fast autofocus than new flagships also and it's true
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes exactly
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
latest news....👉I talked with Samsung customers executives..and they told me that...they are willing to post all of my query ..it's nothing but to add a new features or old features..but also missing involvements.....so don't worry..if Samsung willing to provide new features, they can easily add to do that...exept Knox security
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I guarantee you. . all those features will uploaded by slowly update of security patch level regularly...after 2.0 version regularly update
0 Likes