Original topic:

what is ur feel of S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 07:36 PM)
nagenz
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
It's been 3 days since pre ordered phones were delivered. What is ur experience? 

Here is mine.
I moved from Note 9 to S21 ultra. It's a frog leap for me. Big phone, but my hands are huge. 

Box is really a simple slim affair. When they said easier on the environment, I believe it. 
I have boxes of all my previous phones, and this is smallest, uses least material and plastic. +1 Samsung. Miss the charger though, but have an older charger, sitting fresh in its box. Not the 25W, but not in the hurry dept either. 

Don't miss the earphones too, Bose QC 35 is my go to. And for business, Level U headphones. Pair both my personal and business phones which is convenient. Hence don't miss the headphone jack too. Infact I don't remember when I use the wired headphone last on my Note 9. 

The SIM tray is novel, stubby, new design, thnx to another members warning, it was easy.
Minimal buttons, so no guidance needed to switch on. Data transfer was breeze with the USB C cable and smart switch. But still I feel iPad pro and iPad Air handled it better. 1 knock, and Airdrop took care of the rest. This is where SmartSwitch can improve. 
1.5 hrs all set up and done. Ready to go. 

Liked the touch and feel of the back. Not so slippery and very comfy to touch. Not a fingerprint magnet either. But mind u, phone is heavy, so a pop socket would be helpful. Else it's taxing on the little finger to take the phone's weight. 

Screen is awesome. Feels like holding a glass plate in ur hand. Bezels are absent, almost.
Operation is super fast butter smooth. Refresh rate is set to adaptive. Can't feel the changeover in the refresh rate at all. 
12GB RAM ensures it can grind and chomp anything u can throw at it, and still a few GB to spare. Not a gamer, so don't ask me. 

Perfunctory chk on camera. So not much now. 

And oh the S Pen function. I have a stylus from my Tab S3 and it works fabulous. No BT functions but not a big fan. Hardly used it , ~4 times on the note 9.
Tell me how u feel folks!
15 Comments
Galaxy S
Great to hear about your views!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
.😃

1611756837256.gif

Galaxy S
Lagta toh nahi hai.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😄 lag chuka already dusri country me January security patch me
nagenz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
kya gadbad hai?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yada kuch nehi ..bas uohi heat note20 jaisa .....baki to device sahi hain isbar
0 Likes
nagenz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ohhh
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Exynos 2100 still not great in thermals, performance gap and battery life is solved, but heating up still exists, they haven't worked well on thermals yet. Still soc not that great
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Exynos-2100-falls-well-behind-the-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-888-... Read this 👆. Saw many issues on nexy exy regarding heating in net
amalthamban
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
did u got galaxy watch