Original topic:

s21 ultra pre order offer not received

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 08:54 PM)
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello users, 
I have bought a s21 ultra pre order from flipkart and upon receiving I didn't get any smart tag or watch or any offer.
It's been 6 days m not getting any offer on samsung shop nor any reply from care.

All they do is share details through email no response.

Did this happen to any lse??
Any solution??
Sreekz666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same here.. is there any solution for this? even I got my product upon continuous follow up with flipkart and after 72 hours in the samsung shop app 'for you' section, I can only see option to redeem pre order offer for s21, for which when I entered the imei number and got rejected. I have contacted samsung and flipkart multiple times and samsung told that it can only be resolved by the seller and upon contacting flipkart again they told to wait for next seven days for them to find a solution for this.

Is there any other way to redeem the same?
0 Likes
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
today flipkart were suppose to call me but what they did is reschedule the call to directly 16th unnecessarily. they r fooling us
0 Likes
Sreekz666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
really.. Now what should we do?
0 Likes
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
we should file a complaint
0 Likes
Sreekz666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
where?
0 Likes
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
may be court consumer portal. today I tried and they asked me to wait 48 hrs again. this tym I hope I will get a result as customer care executive was much more talented n knew the whole thing was happening here
0 Likes
Kshroff1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello everyone even I have bought from Flipkart and am unable to redeem the offer. Samsung is telling my Phone IMEI is not valid for the offer, inspite of ordering within pre-ordering window and correctly following all the steps. If all of you filing a complaint in consumer court even I would like to join.
0 Likes
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone.
after calling them so many times today I finally got the offer.

first what you do is

1) send ur invoice and ss of samsung shop App which says not eligible.
2) talk to ur Sim card company n ask if ur phone imei is linked with ur registered number or not.

3) even tlk to flipkart n tel the u din get any offer

4) call samsung care and tell them to generate ticket n ask them to revert.

this is how I guess I got the offer. this evening I just checked and tried n got lucky
0 Likes
Sreekz666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Sent to whom? flipkart or samsung?, why should I ask the telecom company?
0 Likes
DJMAMA14u
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
u don't need to actually bt samsung care will ask u to do tht. just to confirm whether ur Sim card has been linked wit same phone imei or not.

register ur samsung s21 ultra wit same as u have put on ur order wit flipkrt or other online store
0 Likes