Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s20 heating issue while using camera

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 10:02 AM)
divzz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am in very much pain regarding this issue #HEATING.Every morning i got up and i find that my phone is heated up. And while using camera only for 3 to 5 minutes it gets too much heat up and drain too much battery  in few minutes.
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my device is 18 days old did i get the exchange
0 Likes
Subhra68
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

how did you get the replacement it's very annoying.  Whenever I am launching the camera app it's heating like crazy. 

0 Likes
s20pluscamera
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

20 plus after may update also facing same heating issue and battery drainage 

0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My S10 also gets warm when when using camera, I think most of the flagship smartphone does this.
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no brother same device with snapdragon processor does not have this kind of issue.
Solution
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below steps and be assured your issue would be resolved:

1. Close Background Apps: Tap minimize key & close the background running application.
2. Usage of mobile phone when charging. We recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

For more troubleshooting steps kindly visit the below provided links to resolve the heating issue and the battery draining issue :
1. https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/
2. https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance register your concern in Samsung member application: Samsung member > Send feedback > Error reports/Ask questions.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
s20pluscamera
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

20 plus after may update also facing same heating issue and battery drainage  i even format my device completely and update to may update patch,

still camera heating and battery drainage isseu.

minimized my apps also which is use most. 

0 Likes
vsekhar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
no bg app running , etc checked twice ,and still device get burns quickly while when Camera works
0 Likes
prakamya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
every case you reply with the same thing and nothing works at all it still heats up like helll
0 Likes
Kikaytrekkie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

When you fell asleep while charging then you're not using it while charging. IT STILL gets hot.

0 Likes