Original topic:

s20+ display issue

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 12:21 PM)
Daviid
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

official reply from samsung. i have tried lot of times , but always getting same response. fed up 

Your case is already evaluated by our concerned team and they have informed you that after an extensive research by our certified technical support engineer, we found that the product has developed a fault during its normal usage.

"We understand that you expect a costless or discounted service for the product. We would like to inform you that the date of purchase of your product was 24.10.2020 and as such, the same product is out of warranty now. The unit needs to be repaired to rectify the defect reported by you.

Keeping customer satisfaction in mind, we are offering a very cost effective repair for your product. The total repair cost for your product is Rs.15515/- .

Thus, to conclude, as per discussion maximum we can process 25% discount."

Untitled.jpgIMG-20220120-WA0004.jpg

10 Comments
GuruKratOs
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
What do you think bro
0 Likes
Daviid
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

fought a lot with samsung. really fed up. they always saying they can provide me maximum of 25% discount

0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro connect with customers having similar issue on this forum. Form a group and approach consumer court/ forum. I have already seen atleast 20 people reporting this issue for the same model. This is atrocious.
Daviid
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

finally i agreed for 25% discount....  because no way.. i dont have other phone...  let me try this...

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please do save all the details related to this and make it public on Twitter.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Swastik Shuvam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

No idea it's because of Update or just poor display unit, the green line have ruined my trust on Samsung. Always been a samsung user for the past whole decade But recent samsung parts quality as well as service quality have degraded a lot. My display costs 24k + GST = 27k. In just 1.5 yr even a premium model display is dying means Samsung is not giving quality anymore. BAD SERVICE , POOR QUALITY, NO CHARGER , NO SD CARD SLOT , NO 3.5 HEADPHONE JACK . Heartbreak 💔 continues.
Time to switch from Samsung.

IMG-20220618-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220618-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220618-WA0004.jpg

0 Likes
prateekvinayak
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same issue with my S20. No physical/liquid damage, one day the display goes bust just after using it for 1.5 years. I have been calling and mailing for repair and they keep on postponing and asking for 11 days minimum. Seeing how many people are facing the issue, it is clear to me that they use pathetic quality components, even in their flagship phones. The customer care team has been of no help and extremely arrogant. No discount is offered to me on the cost of repair which is now over 16k. This will be my last Samsung product for sure. 

0 Likes
Fazlayrabby
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Problem 20220912_135545_23_1662969349.jpg20220912_135535_22_1662969335.jpg
0 Likes