Original topic:

s10 plus

(Topic created on: 09-13-2019 08:36 PM)
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I switched from One plus 6t to Samsung s10 plus just for the camera. Believe me its the worst decision of my life. The charging speed is slow as hell,the phone itself is slower and their 9820 chip **bleep**.I ported from sd845 but this 855 equivalent chip performs less than sd845. Literally Samsung should drop their exynos and go for snapdragon. The 3700mah battery on OP6t used to last more than this 4100mah battery. Everything is more crappier now. 
Also the updates takes forever to arrive. The bixby takes over google and its crappy as hell. The themes and wallpapers all cost extra money. I can go all day but you get the idea. I don't know about the sd 855 variant but exynos is a nightmare. 
14 Comments
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think 7t'll also rock a popup camera. Is there any other way they are planning to place the front camera?
0 Likes
raj0056
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
better buy iphone 11 models
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Switching from one plus to Samsung was like shifting from a villa to an apartment. But from Samsung to IPhone will belike from apartment to jail. I don't like the ios community and their repair is very expensive. They literally want you to buy a new phone if as little as mic doesn't work.
0 Likes
Bhava003
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
switching from Samsung s8 & s9+ to Samsung Galaxy s10+..but it's my wrong decision. worst camera quality ever in flagship phone.
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They added 2 cameras but forgot about quality. I am new to Samsung so never knew about the photo quality. But since you are past s9+ user now I understand why my pics aren't that perfect 😣