Original topic:

s10 plus

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 09:41 PM)
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I switched from One plus 6t to Samsung s10 plus just for the camera. Believe me its the worst decision of my life. The charging speed is slow as hell,the phone itself is slower and their 9820 chip **bleep**.I ported from sd845 but this 855 equivalent chip performs less than sd845. Literally Samsung should drop their exynos and go for snapdragon. The 3700mah battery on OP6t used to last more than this 4100mah battery. Everything is more crappier now. 
Also the updates takes forever to arrive. The bixby takes over google and its crappy as hell. The themes and wallpapers all cost extra money. I can go all day but you get the idea. I don't know about the sd 855 variant but exynos is a nightmare. 
14 Comments
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
yes very bad performance as compared to snapdragon 855
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya They are trying to make more money by making their own chip but they don't realize that it is slower than sd. Why should only US people get SD versions why not other people 🤔
0 Likes
somenbasak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well said. totally agree with u
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks and hope they'll listen and at least make the camera app better and updates available faster 🙂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i too purchase note 10 plus..worst and worst product nd money waste...i switch ftim huawie p 30 pro.that was mch better and breaking news is my phn showing many problem from first day of purchase as heating...btrry drain..ntwrk issue nd on third day went to hospital ( service center) samsung has not resolve problem till now nd my phn hasnot been changed with new device....samsung open fraud...but happy timmorow being thrusday filing legal suit on samsung
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
All the best with ypur legal procedures. They should provide quality products of they charge that much 👍
0 Likes
raj0056
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
even i switched from oneplus 6t to s10+..just becox of camera ..its worst experience now...
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Brooo. I am selling this crap in couple of days and buying one plus 7 pro. I am missing that badly. 😣 Now that has 30W charger and 90hz screen. But a little worrying popup camera which I don't like that much
0 Likes
raj0056
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't prefer pop up bro... I'm advicing u..
Wait for 7T pro