Original topic:

need help with a purchase

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 08:18 AM)
arunrajesh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is It worth getting S20+ Exynos (IN)?
I don't game much, mostly media consumption , regular app and social media. Planning to use the phone for atleast 2 years. Previously OnePlus user.

It's best to get review/suggestions from users
Thanks
0 Likes
19 Comments
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro
stick with ur OnePlus
it is not worth to spend hard earned money in exynos
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no it's not worth it. Samsung has launched s20 with Snapdragon in there own country south korea because they know exynoss is bad

source
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-chip-division-humiliated-snapdragon-galaxy-s20-korea/
BrightZee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
s20 lite is coming soon...it could and should come with Snapdragon like s10 lite did. But don't don't trust samsung. sometimes they work backwards and launch worse products than previous.
If you want samsung and Snapdragon anyhow.. get s10 lite. but if you prefer snapdragon and brand doesn't matter get oneplus 8. Vivo X50 is an even better option trust me
you'll love it
arunrajesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
rumors are there that there would a Exynos version for S20 FE. don't know why samsung is doing this.
I can wait till October let's see.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
This is not the right time to buy a new mobile. Technology is changing to 5G and lot of new processors are launching wait don't hurry now. Hope you can wait .
arunrajesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can wait till October.. let's see S20FE & OnePlus 8T Series.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
if you are media consumer then you can go ahead with s20+ exynos chip.. coz it is well optimized for media content... but this optimization not working in games.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Stick with yoir current device for now, and get a device from the S21 series.
0 Likes