Original topic:

exchange

(Topic created on: 09-27-2016 06:02 PM)
Maverick2
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
i went to exchange my s7 for a note 7 at a Samsung store and was told, besides the phone i would need to give 2040 dhs in cash as i had two tiny scratches on the phones bezel.

my question is, has anyone of you guys managed an exchange without shelling a lot of money.

i love my s7 and it works like a charm but i was hoping to get the note 7.

cheers

0 Likes
2 Comments
KNI1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes, I did. My current unit now is a Note7 (which is a product of that exploding note7 scandal, which I managed to exchanged 2 days ago) Originally, I had S7 edge in pristine condition which is about 5 months old. I trade it to this Note7 and I paid 1550 AED additional - it went out that they only valued my S7edge 849 AED (purchased it at 2399) I will stop trading / upgrading as SAMSUNG matrix is such a rediculous appraisal value. Considering I had to wait for weeks for this Note7 to be replaced. SAMSUNG Gulf Call Center Agents and Store Personnel are very inconsistent and a unprofessional. re-think.
Maverick2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for letting me know. will stick with my S7. i had a terrible experience at the Samsung store. they don't understand the concept of customer service
0 Likes