Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

The Note assist feature on the Galaxy S24 is designed to enhance user efficiency by simplifying tasks related to note-taking and organisation. It... View Post

The S24 comes with a number of AI-powered features, including Live Translate. This particular feature translates phone calls in real-time directly on... View Post

The S24 Ultra is an exceptional phone, loaded with high-end hardware and cutting-edge AI features by Samsung. Its display is remarkably user-friendly... View Post

Hey, have you ever noticed that when you're using Instagram, the notifications from other apps go silent? I'm wondering if anyone else has... View Post

I purchased my phone in the United States and was able to utilize the 5G network there. However, upon relocating to the United Arab Emirates, the 5G... View Post

I had a rattling noise coming out from camera while making a video, I submitted my S24 ultra to a service centre to fix it..however they claim that... View Post

I am trying to apply for Samsung Care + but it says the IMEl number entered is not eligible for Samsung Care+ however on my phone it says i... View Post

Hy guys, the rear camera of s21 ultra isnt focusing anything and clicks blurry pictures in 1× and 2×, do anyone know the solution?  View Post