Original topic:

battery Issue!!

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 11:24 PM)
vaibhav010
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s9 showing batter life: Bad in samsung member app what does it means. Do i have to to change my battery or what. I purchased this phone on first week of January 2020
5 Comments
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
you can the battery replaced as phone is still under warranty. please dont take any risk and visit the service center.

You can mark my answer as solution if it helped.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's nothing but software issue ...previously happend with many users also ...your device battery is as it is , which it wasSmartSelect_20201021-234049_Samsung Members_160.jpg
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
interesting! so it was ready fixed with any software version?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro he just have to flash the same firmware from Odin or through authorised Samsung service center as they use Odin only for their official purposes.....otherwise have to wait for next security updates then when it will arrived then needed to install via smart switch and pc which is recommended process .... Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like vivo or oppo so if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then maximum time this can be happened for software loop hole formation then anything mysterious can happend with devices 🙂👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below given step:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes