Original topic:

Worst front camera in S10/S10 Plus, Blurry rear Video in low light

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 03:30 AM)
SantoshJagdale
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased Samsung's S10+ considering it has the best camera setup. Let me start with it's front camera. Believe me even one plus 5 front camera capturs much better light, details, exposure compare to Samsung's S10+ specially in indoor lighting conditions. When you are outdoor it over exposes the background and also the cheeks & forhead of a person in the picture. Depth sensor is completely useless **bleep**. It changes almost nothing for good. I compared S10+ front camera with one plus 7, one plus 6, oppo Reno, huawei p40 pro, iPhone x all took better pictures in indoor & low lighting situations. Samsung does not take customer's feedback like one plus does.  
Now the rear camera. Rear camera has good primary lense but still average at achieving details in the picture. You zoom it a bit and it will be blurry. The video recording in indoor and low light is extremely bad. It can't capture details so it smoothens everything with glow effect so that it's not grainy. Everything looks darker. 
Samsung's S10+'s  camera is only good enough for taking pictures in daylight using primary lense and also pictures in night mode are not bad. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
i have the device for couple 0f months but i dont see such issues what you mentioned here
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I totally agree with you..S10+ camera is only capable in taking photographs in bright light or natural light..and after every updates, camera is getting a new problem.
The major problem with the S10+ camera is its struggle in artificial lighting or indoor lighting..Live focus is not upto the mark, telephoto lens( I can understand, works well in bright light, but still it's not that great).
I compared S10+ camera with the iPhone X and Xs max..daylight..both are good..but when we start zooming pics to find out details, S10+ fails terribly..So in nutshell, S10+ camera needs major improvements..

Note: Huawei is only good for night shot and zoom..rest it produces very unnatural colour..More saturated..sometimes really artificial .
Akshmalick
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
huawei and oneplus gave plenty of updates to improve their camera software so as Samsung gave but in reality huawei improved a lott i tested 2 weeks ago indoor lightning and normal sunny day ull see plenty of details an as of oneplus they evolve a lott my friend is now comparing his front camera with mine s10+ with every software update and tweak he makes
Galaxy S

wow

0 Likes
Ishaaaaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the camera was great when i first bought it in June. but the front camera is just gone after the new software update in august! its super blurry even with light and impossible to get any pictures in lowlight
Galaxy S
how can we bring this to Samsung's attention. they really need to spend time n money in R&D.
0 Likes
Akshmalick
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
they invested huge buddy they have best sensors as like sony but they r just busy in ditching arms mali and investing in amds new graphics as they are worst in gaming department...
0 Likes
StrictlyBiker
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i didnt face such issues on my s10 plus