Original topic:

Why late updates on Indian version

(Topic created on: 04-27-2021 10:37 PM)
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung 21 series all countries updates available may 21 security patch but only Indian version not get same time avery time why ?
11 Comments
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I agree....Samsung is late....
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
In few days we will get update.
0 Likes
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes I know updates get few days but why late why not same as other countries..
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Because some optimization has to be done country wise and bro its still April. Will get soon. It's better to get little late but well optimized update rather than half cooked useless update.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Because developers are different for different regions and the software needs to be altered according to the region, there are countries which receive update well after India has received.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Wow what an amazing justification (especially there are countries which receives updates later than India)...
Bro, if I and you are paying for the same service/product then is it fair to have discrimination in the services rendered by the seller - Samsung...? Where are the business ethics and why we should compare ourselves with the one's who are getting even poor services than us and not with the one's who are getting better services than us...??

IF SAMSUNG'S ONE TEAM CAN DELIVER THE UPDATES EARLY AND WELL ON TIME THEN WHO AND WHAT IS STOPPING SAMSUNG'S OTHERS TEAM TO DELIVER THEIR KRA AND UPDATES IN OTHER REGION....??

OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BUT PROVIDED YOU COME UP WITH LOGICAL AND ACCEPTABLE POINTS...
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Such a nice thinking and i also explain it...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I already provided you with the reason, it's upto you whether you will accept it or not, I cannot do anything. I can't change it to say something which is not correct just to satisfy you.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro, blindly supporting or backing anyone is unfair...there was absolutely no issues with your explanation but the statement you gave that we should compare ourselves with the one's who are getting even poorer services...that triggered...
0 Likes