Original topic:

Where is samsung default icon shape gone after this update?

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 04:55 PM)
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My all icons have converted themselves to squircle shape. I want to see them in their default shape..

How.dp i do that?
16 Comments
Galaxy S
Goto settings>developer settings>App shape>select default and restart your device, your issues will be fixed

If my comment was helpful then click 3 dots near my comment and click accept solution
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Please share a screenshot for my reference
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Actually that settings from the developer options was removed since one ui 3.1 update.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Squircle is the default one.
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not able to find in developer options....can you please see in your developer iptions where exactly this option is and share a screenshot
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not using any icon pack bro...
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
See for yourself; same size ocons irritates me...

Came back to one ui laincher after a few months.

Was using microsoft launcher earlier; so many bugs over there just made me switch back to default and now i am not able to see this option

Screenshot_20210429-175252_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I guess you did not understand my question.

For your kind information since you have no idea what you are talking about, This is not a default logo of these apps.
It's a tweak by oneui to make all these logos of same size.

My question is: i want to use default logos of these apps. I guess a cuatomer can sue samsung for the same on authenticity grounds as they haven't given an option in settings for the same and if they have given it, none of us are able to find it.
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The only thing that will happen by turning this icon off will be that the icon from app drawer would not be shown you stupid mad....y do people like you come to comment who have no idea what they are tapking about.
0 Likes