cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What is wrong with Samsung and its ui updates?

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 12:40 PM)
aliogul
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I see now even A series started to get one ui 5, but my s21 ultra still hasn't.

What the logic here? Samsung is doing what exactly? 
17 Comments
aliogul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Does it matter? Is S21 ultra not a high end phone?
0 Likes
aliogul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And A series is becoming what?
0 Likes
aliogul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Plus, i see people on twitter with s20 phones getting updates
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Lol I think what you mean is the S21 is getting older. There's no such a thing as it becoming a midrange.
darthKnox
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes it does, someone paid for a high-end product they expect it to be treated like one
0 Likes
aliogul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yaa, this doesnt help at all
0 Likes
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The S21 series got the update earlier this week and the A53 just started rolling out Android 13 today but not in SA as of yet (for either). For sure the S21 series will get it before the A53 in SA as it did and still rolling out worldwide.
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi aliogul

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note that the rollout has begun for ui 5. 

Software updates are released in batches, therefore, not all devices will be able to update at once. The reason for this is to maintain a stable rollout. Also,  the rollout is region and model dependent

0 Likes
aliogul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
As if having good chips for some regions was not enough, we have have apps like good lock that are not available in some regions, updates come late to some regions... What is this prioritising us/eu policy samsung has. It is non sense, their mid range get updates before our flagships.. Complete non sense..

my experience with samsung for 2 years is with full of nonsense.. At least i know my next phone won't be Samsung