Original topic:

Uncertainty

(Topic created on: a month ago)
TheShandilya
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
A company like Samsung, which captured most of the Android market with a variety of devices based on budgets and configurations, is delaying its newest claimed flagship device updates, especially when the updates aren't even offering anything significant, just a monthly security patch.

There are possibilities that some users may say it's better to wait and get a well-cooked or refined update rather than a buggy update that will impact battery life and may be responsible for many more inconsistent lags in daily use.
 A brand like Samsung does not just offer us a monthly patch. Even though they have a larger team of engineers who are constantly working on the next big thing, for example, they have already begun working on ONE UI 7 for the S24 Ultra, as some developers have already shared relevant screenshots on social media. 
 Without offering a refined update with an ongoing UI, how do they start work on the next big things? 

They can't offer a noticeable update yet regarding battery performance, consistency of cameras, grainy display in low light, and low sound with third-party earbuds. Those are claimed issues that users are facing with Samsung's claimed flagship and the greatest device for 2024.

Half of the month has gone by, and users are eagerly waiting for the fruitful update. Some articles claim that the May update improved battery life, similar to the March 2024 update, but that was ruined with the April 2024 update. Some articles claimed that with the May 2024 update, the S24 Ultra camera started behaving even worse than before. 

I don't know what's going wrong with the Samsung team, and why they've started ruining their hard-earned reputation from the past two years, which they earned with One UI 1-4. These issues began with One UI 5, and they've continued their unfortunate legacy with One UI 6.

Please value your users and your claimed devices.
Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Micromax, and to some extent Sony Xperia, ruled this market at various points in time. However, because they did not value their users or their feedback, they quickly disappeared from the market.
 The space you will earn with a great approach and consistency in four to five years, you will lose in one to two years of failure.

Delaying is not a big issue, but please let us know if something is delayed and provide a deadline for the same from your channel so that users can wait calmly. If there are any user claims with relevant data, try to address those first before moving on to the next big things. 

7 Comments
ravikumar2211
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Your font name please
0 Likes
TheShandilya
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
snowman
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Every month you gonna ask the same thing.. update update update.... what you gonna do? Again they gonna make any new thing worse. Again you will start writing paragraph for June update to fix it. Lol.. this is a marketing trend.. no people understanding this.
TheShandilya
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Please do not make assumptions about me or my intentions without getting to know me. When I inquired about the update last time, I simply wanted to understand why I am unable to receive a substantial update on time. If I have purchased a product that was advertised as excellent, it is not unreasonable for me to express my thoughts and request a similar user experience in all aspects.
I am well aware of the marketing gimmicks and trends, but requesting a fruitful and refined experience is my right.

If you do not find my experiences valuable, then do not waste your time reading and replying to my paragraphs in the future.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appreciate you taking the time to share valuable comments, and taking your valuable feedback, We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

If you are facing any particular issue, kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You are right brother..
0 Likes
TheShandilya
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
After the release of One UI 5, Samsung has never offered a refined update. Every time, they just jump to the next big thing and don't respond to, rectify, or fix bugs in a timely manner.

Samsung offers so many features, but none are refined or stable. It lacks many basic factors that any user expects nowadays.

Battery performance and stable battery life are musts for any user, whether they use it professionally / pro, or just for basic tasks.

Camera behavior or outcome needs to be consistent under all conditions.

There are so many opportunities for improvement, not for a single month but for a long time.

They fixed the battery life in March, and aging ruined it in April 2024.
0 Likes