Original topic:

Unable to use 5g on Samsung Galaxy S21 SM-G991U

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 11:01 PM)
KunalYaduvanshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was using my phone smoothly but few days back i change my password and i forgotten. After that i perform a hard reset, since then sim 2 slot isn't working and 5g network is not showing in Jio and Airtel.
9 Comments
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please Restart Your Device And Check Your Network Settings And Check if 5G is Available in Your Location.Still if 5G Not Come Came Please Complain To Support Through The Process Below:-
Open Member App→Click on Support Option Present Below→Click on Report Otion→Send The Report To Samsung.
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You're Welcome To Samsung Community.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots also interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Not working already tried
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that 5G is not supported in overseas models in India.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It is working in india before performing hard reset.
0 Likes
dinkar0707
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You won't get 5g up to commercial release, and I am also a victim of this s**** phone
0 Likes