Original topic:

USB Problem in s21fe exynos

(Topic created on: 03-19-2024 12:02 AM)
TheWitcher834
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have Samsung s21fe exynos varient. I tried to connect my phone with my laptop to use Usb tetheing. It connect normally but after some time maybe 5-10mins (sometime this time can be more or less) it gets disconnect every time and if i try to reconnect its shows charging only for min or 2 and then disconnect again. Pls share some tips its really irritating. Already tried to switch on usb debugging. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's a bug I am also facing the same issue, the only way to get it working is by restarting the phone.
0 Likes
TheWitcher834
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is your usb tethering working after reseting the device??
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes everything works
0 Likes
TheWitcher834
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks then i will reset my phone
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dude **bleep** don't reset it, I said RESTART not RESET!
0 Likes
TheWitcher834
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
🤣😂 I have already reset my phone. BTW it was not working after restarting. But I haven't check yet after reseting the mobile.
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
🫡
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps:

Kindly check the functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

1. Check connectivity: Please check whether the charger cable and adapter are fixed well. Remove the charging cable and reconnect with the mobile phone properly.

2. Check charger functionality: If different devices charge with the same charger. It seems your charger is functioning, before getting into the mobile-related troubleshooting, I would like to know whether you are using a Samsung-approved charger.
Note: We recommend our customers use only Samsung-approved chargers, as 3rd party chargers with different output ratings may cause errors in the device.

If the device charges with a different charger: It seems there is an issue with your charger, kindly check the physical condition of your charger for any damage.

3. Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

4. You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue still occurs please visit the service center for a physical device inspection. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes