Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

USB C headsets not working

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 04:22 AM)
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have S10 Lite. My type C headphones that come along the box were working last night but now suddenly stopped. When i connect it, it shows USB connector connected but the sound comes from the phone. when i remove them it shows USB connector disconnected in the notification pannel. I have updated all the apps, tried rebooting in safe mode but the issue still persist.

And seems like i am not the only person who is facing the issue.

Also attaching the comments from the Samsung USB C app from galaxy store. 

Seems to be a software issue please solve it ASAP.
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try wipe partition from boot
This may be a bug
If still there then send error report to samsung !
0 Likes
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Tried that as well, no success.
0 Likes
adrperis
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

None... , doesn't help... 

0 Likes
Sxipper
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just in case if you haven't checked, you can always switch Audio output in Smart things once the headset is connected under notification bar. If that doesn't work try clearing cache and then try.
0 Likes
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi brother, I have come across ur issue in my s10 lite at the beginning only, exactly the same. other ctype earphones may work but not samsung .. I tried all possible ways like u did.. n didn't found any solution 😕. after few days like a month my phone got up with u new problem charging issue.. other ctype chargers are working but not our beloved samsung charger its not showing the charge and same I tried all possible ways even sent error logs to our beloved samsung team which is end up with visit service center..
even that time carona first wave.. though I went thy told charging port physical one is faulty need to replace which will not cover under warrenty.. I raise a case with samsung team how these things will not cover that n all.. but no use I spent my own money and finally I replaced the charging port..

The reason behind all this story.. is once I replaced physical port.. SAMSUNG EARPHONES WORKING FINE.

The reason why I am sharing all this to u now.. jst cross check ur port issues if any..

conclusion : SAMSUNG is a brand for only its service centers not for quality no matter how much u invest..
Solution
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Got reply from samsung.
Have to do this to solve the issue:
Settings -> Developer options -> 'Disable
USB audio routing' Toggle
vlewis
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I too have the same issue and this didnt resolve my issue. Sometimes the heassent works and sometime it doesnt.

Members_GiJe9eD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Mine still nt working plz any help showung charger connected via usb device

0 Likes