Original topic:

System process not responding: s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-30-2024 11:05 AM)
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

After the update to ui 6.0 I am constantly facing issues saying process system isn't responding. When this happens call doesn't come through, if you are on call and you end that it gets ended but call timer keeps running.
You cant take screenshot or any other things till you select from the 2 options : wait or close app.

Due to this issue I visited the service center they did as usual software update and factory reset but here on the second day itself again problem has popped up.

Please help @samsung India as after taking such costly phone we expect best service from Samsung team and resolve asap 

Thanks
Nihar Shah
0 Likes
9 Comments
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Screenshot of error , we cant chat even 😔IMG-20240130-WA0006_1000093895_1706592889.jpg
0 Likes
Meetace
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I sold my S21 Ultra because of this same problem and purchased S24 ultra. I am having the same issue in this 140000 phone.

Samsung is losing the market
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes indeed they are hiring new stars to Market their products and leaving behind original stars (customer like us) due to poor service who give them money to hire them
0 Likes
Meetace
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same problem. Process system isn't responding1706629650472.jpg
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What I have noticed is this happening while using WhatsApp majorly. @samsungindia : please look in to this on priority
Meetace
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is my last Samsung phone of my life.
0 Likes
Meetace
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Won't buy any samsung products in future
0 Likes
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What I have noticed is this happening while using WhatsApp majorly. @samsungindia : please look in to this on priority
Niharshah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@samsungindia : please update ???
0 Likes