Original topic:

Super Fast charging is not working properly

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Sham_23
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys, i have using s23 base version less than a year and i use original charger for charging it. Let me come to the point whenever i charge my phone it shows super fast charging turned on and the timing to. The issue is after 5mins the super fast charging is stops working and my phone charges slowly i dont know what causes this issue. I need help 
Thanks in advance ☺️ 
3 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. Meanwhile charge your's battery in cool atmosphere and switch off your's device during charging. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue. However, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

Galaxy device fast charging not working issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e. please charge the device in switched-off condition for 10 minutes.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc.
Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and location settings when not using them: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel > Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Kindly check if ''Multiple applications'' are running in the background of the device.

When running multiple applications, the processor processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is released from the device. This happens with most electronic devices (even computers/laptops), including the devices of other manufacturers. Close all the background running apps when not using them.

Avoid usage of mobile phones during charging. Usage of the mobile phone when charging may cause slow charging issues. So we recommend you avoid the usage of the mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes