Original topic:

Stereo Effect on Phones speakers S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 10:43 PM)
niteshkashaudhan
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Have anyone noticed that S21 Ultra's speaker behaves on the orientation of device and if it is tilted facing dowards or upwards or in horizontal or vertical position. The sound effect changes. If I tilt it downwards the bottom speaker is only giving output and when slowly tilted up the earpiece speaker suddenly starts giving output as soon as the phone is in proper holding position. 

This is really amazing👏 appriciate this feature. 

Checked it on several videos on YouTube and Native Videoplayer as well. It's a wow effect.👌 
The proximity sensor lights up (Visible in camera) when we tilt the phone upside and earpiece speaker boosts(better audiable with ears) the volume.

6 Comments
Achint276
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I notice
Galaxy S
Yup
0 Likes
sudhir13488
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Can u post a video for it
Galaxy S
I will try to capture dnt kne if another device can make that difference audiable but we can feel it by out ears
Lemme try recording frm another fone
Galaxy S
Updated the video on post. Check if u can notice the difference in video I would suggest to try directly on phone it's more noticeable in real. What I saw in camera recording it proximity sensor lights up beside the selfie camera with 3 dots of light. (VIDEO IS IN PROCESSING WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW IT SOON ON POST)
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes