Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Software Firmware Related

(Topic created on: 12-13-2021 09:15 AM)
bilalahmad91
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I bought an old samsung galaxy s10 5G. The previous user update its software manually through odin. Is it possible to get the original software again. Or i am stuck with manual update. Please suggest. Oh by the way this device is a korean version and i am using it here in India. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi, once your device software is updated through odin, you'll get regular updates via OTA without any issues and no need to manually update your device anymore..

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 Comments
Solution
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi, once your device software is updated through odin, you'll get regular updates via OTA without any issues and no need to manually update your device anymore..
0 Likes
bilalahmad91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay thank you brother..
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You're welcome bro..
0 Likes
bilalahmad91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro i have diagnose my mobile in samsung members app.. it shows error (action required) in software portion.. what does that mean?
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Can you share screenshot..?
0 Likes
bilalahmad91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Screenshots for your referenceScreenshot_20211213-110804_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20211213-110756_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you running on latest security patch..? If so, flash the software again with Odin, otherwise check for OTA update..
0 Likes
bilalahmad91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i am running on the latest security update. I think i should wait until the new security update. May be that one helps.
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think so., keep an eye on the forum and you'll be notified when new update is released..it helps you to check for OTA update and if everything is fine then your device will be updated..
0 Likes