Original topic:

Snapchat is not working properly after the One UI 4.1 update on my galaxy S21.

(Topic created on: 03-28-2022 02:26 PM)
ys708
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Snapchat is not working properly after the One UI 4.1 update on my galaxy S21.
9 Comments
Galaxy S
What is the exact issue happening while using Snapchat 🤔
0 Likes
ys708
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After clicking a snap, I'm not able to save it . It says 'saving failed'. Also, when sending it, the app just closes and the snaps are not sent.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
First, restart the phone and check. If it doesn't work then click on the app for a few secs and go to app info, clear the cache and check if that works.
0 Likes
ys708
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have already done that. Still same problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Uninstall the app, restart phone and install. Let me know if that works.
0 Likes
ys708
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Tried that. Doesn't work.
0 Likes
Vatsal8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm facing the same problem with snapchat

0 Likes
BhupeshYadav
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I am facing the same issue. I am not able to open Snapchat app after updating my Galaxy A52s 5G to One UI 4.1. I have cleared my cache and data. I even uninstalled the app and then I performed a restart. And then installed it again, but I'm still not able to open it. It opens, shows the Login/Sign Up page and stops automatically.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes