Original topic:

Screen issue

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 09:52 AM)
IjazEbrahim
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Green horizontal line is appearing in my screen. Totally disappointed. Just one year of purchase and facing this issue. That too premium model S20 plus. How can i fix this issue? Will factory reset works? Didnt expected this from samsung..
6 Comments
GuruKratOs
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
When did you face it bro
0 Likes
IjazEbrahim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yesterday bro.. when i was watching a movie suddenly the line appeared
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Why didn't you expect this bro? Samsung is infamous for spoiling displays since Note 9 days 😐
JJ09_Bav
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
There's nothing you can do. It's a common issue in S20 series phone.Even mine had a green line and had to get it replaced (under warranty).

Lot of users are complaining regarding the same. You can email the ceo for asking for a discount. We are with you brother.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes