Original topic:

Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 07:01 AM)
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
"I bought a Samsung S23 on June 8th, 2023, and I was under the impression that it was water-resistant for up to 30 minutes. However, to my surprise, my phone screen got water damage from just a little rain or haze. It wasn't heavy rain, just a few droplets on the screen while I was booking an Uber. I had to replace my screen for 10,000 rupees, which was quite expensive for me as a student."
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Your particular device might be faulty.

I literally wash my S21 FE occasionally just like we wash hands with tap water. No issues at all yet. Just a warning message "moisture detected in charging port. Don't charge untill moisture gone"

And if you talking about rain water, I used my phone in rain many times. No screen damage or anything.
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, thats what I am saying, atleast samsung should do quality check of product every single unit
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If somehow my device was faulty, samsung isn't going to replace my screen for free, even I have tell them that my particular device was faulty, I have to pay 10,000/-, ...........all I am saying from unpacking the iphone, taking out of box, uptill 4.5 years, there was no issue, except for battery health reduction
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Never had repair it once, untill I exchanged to samsung for this s23, which showed it colour within 6 months
0 Likes
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
But here you just compared your iphone (that also was single unit) with your Samsung.
Luckily you didn't get faulty iphone unit. And got faulty Samsung unit.

You just declared Samsung a fraud company with mere one faulty unit comparison. 😂😂

0 Likes
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
And if you asking why Samsung didn't do quality checks for all units, I can show you several different companies faulty unit cases where if something happens, customers have to pay for repair.
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Iphone unit are never faulty as far as I have researched, my whole family uses it, every time they new it sticks with out repair for years, apart from that, cases of samaung unit being faulty is far more than iphones in number. Before this one of my brother brought s22 ultra, after 7-8 months I think, all of a sudden, the phone switched off if self, and was not switching on, when he took that to service center, they said mother board mai fault hai sir, 1 week lagega repair mai, and He had to go office in Chennai from mumbai, so took my while his samsung just 6-7 month old was under repair!! So its not one time or unit that I have seen, every one says, samsung are good for couple of month after that they show all kinds of fault.....while apple is most reliable in terms of every thing, you can go and see any tech youtube channel MKBHD, mr. Whosetheboss, iphones are any time more reliable then any other smartphone
0 Likes
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yeah sure. iPhone are never faulty.

This is simple as that. If you are unlucky and got faulty unit, you shouldn't declare the whole company fraud.

The SS I gave are from Apple community. What if one of these guys said the Apple company is fraud because their unit was faulty? 😂😂

If you hate all the companies other than Apple, you should stick to iphone only. Why you bought S23 if your brother's S22 too was bad? 😂😂

1702357425386.jpg1702357425442.jpg1702357425480.jpg1702357425516.jpg
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So if I got faulty, isn't company responsibility to fix it?

Why should I be charged?

Where did I declared that samsung is fraud, all said it doesn't live upto its claims.

Apart from phones, samsung buds 2 had more IP rating then apple Airpod 2, but 1st to stop wroking was my galaxy buds 2.

Get you fact straight, I never said samsung is fraud, atleast apple care+ and apple policies are better, direct replacement if phone is under warranty or with apple care+ subscription, and when I applied for samsung care+, it said my device is not eligible, Tried contacting coustomer care, they haven't been able to resolve that issue.

I have been a samsung user for many years now, around 5-6, I switched iphone because I had to travel abroad, and as you people in west use imessage more than whatsapp, so I switched l, between 5-6 year of samaung: many issues, had change my phone from note 8 to M30s then to A model. 4.5 years of iphone 11 pro max use: issues None!.

The reason I switched was, as I said I went abroad, when I came back I switched to samsung again, but after using iphone and s23 now, I can feel the diffrence.
0 Likes
Afeefaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You want SS here, SmartSelect_20231212_110606_Edge_1000017733_1702359366.jpgSmartSelect_20231212_110635_Edge_1000017734_1702359395.jpgSmartSelect_20231212_110706_Edge_1000017735_1702359426.jpg
0 Likes