Original topic:

Samsung the worst company..

(Topic created on: 12-25-2018 12:02 PM)
SavPrince
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung as a company is a WASTE and so it this staff.. For an s8 in 2017 you idiot has a one time screen replacement if broken and don't have the same for s9 plus and in 2018.. you idiot a standard company makes thing better and better for their customers in the coming years and yiur staff onky has one thing to say sorry sir the offer was in 2017 for s8 only. Assholes the price of an s9 plus is a bomb when I bought it and accidently my screen broke but none of you assholes were a help.. I regret choosing Samsung instead of Apple.. Anyways we always learn from our mistakes.. 
14 Comments
jaivitesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
apple give one time replacement for there mobile?????
SavPrince
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hell yeah.. they know when u purchase an expensive phone without a question they do give as my friend faced the same and got one so easy cause they truly value their customers unlike Samsung just say they value
0 Likes
jaivitesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
price of iphone Xs max screen replacement is around 35000 and price of s9 plus screen replacement is round 18000
Jithin2
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You could have taken a 3rd party insurance as Samsung didn't offer one. The price of the device and the replacement is not that high compared to Apple
Sayak007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes man , you should bought IPhone xs Max , it is cheaper than this.
Galaxy S
lol
Galaxy S
Give me a company name that give one time screen replacement on flagships. then move to Apple they charge double to its original screen cost
Rishabh06
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No. You are wrong.
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
dude we are sorry for your broken display but it's you who broke it & ya ter is no free screen replacement for s9 or Note 9 but you should have known that before buying Samsung phone. So it seems like you are the one whom to blame. even if you buy a iPhone x it's gonna have a Samsung display.