Original topic:

S24 Ultra and iphone 12 pro

(Topic created on: 02-13-2024 01:29 PM)
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S

so Here is my final review of the is product yes I am talking about the S24 Ultra here
since the day i got my s24 ultra for context i say i am long term user of samsung and yes I went to Apple iphone 12 pro  from ladt 4 years i have used Iphone 12 pro in an anger with samu phone having psed me off with exynos Chip and curved display a though i once though of picking up s23 plus but then again i saw the compromised specs yes i wanted to use  s23 plus but again it was so expensive and it wasnt value for money despite having snapdragon chip set and a flat screen i saw the same value as s23 ultra only i guess or 20k difference between s23 U and S23 Plus though the difference was huge (correct me If I am wrong anywhere ) so yes i have used s9 in the past and i tell man i was golden device i ever used in my life though only part i hate the most was the curved screen other than that i liked that phone. inspite of that i dont trust in camera of the phone regardless of iphone or samsung does not matter i dont take phone for the camera yes it is just an added bonus to have such lens on the phone. but regardless of that after before s9 i Used A5 2017  and then went for s9 and then gone iphone 12 pro becuase of obivious reason curved screen and heating issues of one ui but later down the path I found that Iphone was also a lie built on the very foundation of sammy phone

what iPhone 12 pro exp i had

1. yes it is very good software and stable and worked with my mac book though i dint used air drop much , and picking up phone calls and sms on the mac book lead my life less rely on the phones even though i less phone very less when i am outside and even in house because most the work i do on my laptop from taking classes to writing to editing the videos. so yes iphone played a key role on this

2. yes it is very stable and even on 60hz screen it felt like 120 hz because that was so smooth animation on the phone but the end i dont care much about animation on the phone whether it is 120hz or 60hz it looks same on the eyes to me call me mental or something but as a real user i dont felt any drastic difference between 120 hz and 60hz

3. when i used iphone i really enjoyed the flat screen it gave me that better exp of using phone like a phone, but dont call iphone user dumb or something they are customers as well.

4. going hand in hand with mac book was the good exp.

now with bad things with ios

1. the moment i got iPhone 12 pro i missed the good lock at least for 4 years

2. only customization i can do is was to move widgets and apps from here and there mostly i can customize lock screen only in which i cant change which things goes where.

3. notification s u c k e d on iphone so much confusion although it can solved with summarizing the notification

4. customizing ringtone is like you are trying to mine a gold or diamond which means not easy to set custom ringtone you are limited for the same ringtone only way to customize is through app called garage band

5. apple has way overboard with thier control only that means they don't give users choice but the only choice they give to user is that should be what the company wants to do with user or much like i say that enslaving users

. the worst thing about ios

those who say that ios dont have bugs then let me break you bubble - ios 17 is way too much that it lead me to swell the battery way to easlily that my new battery got swelled up in just couple of months even though i replaced my original battery in 3rd year of use of iphone but when ios 17 came it made my phone cooked

though ios and iphone dont offer that much but i did offers great user exp, but apple being apple they slowed my iphone 12 pro and swelled up my battery within 6months and in 4 years of use screen tried to came out of the phone

now about s24 ultra yes i am happy with battery life on this phone but not long i hope sammy dont push updates like apple which can cook the battery for me.

ps i dont charge my phone and use my phone for very limmited time i work moslty on laptop so yes my phone usage is very less compared to others so yes my phone does not heats up much

but here is the problem with s24 ultra

gaming is not optimized at all Sammy please address this issue for user sake i play genshin impact which also played on iPhone but here genshin impact is not optimized at all kindly fix you performance issues with gaming not only genshin but all the other games out there

2 Comments
sid021990
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Game performance on s24 ultra is very bad,.. too much choppy gameplay fps keeps dropping overall bad user experience in gaming..
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes I agree with you
0 Likes