Original topic:

Samsung s20 Green White Screen Problem

(Topic created on: 08-16-2022 11:56 AM)
AjitAzt
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

From yesterday I am facing this problem where my phone screen will suddenly turn Green and stop responding. After searching online found few tricks such as restarting phone but none of them worked.

Detailed - From 3-4 days I was facing very tiny horizontal lines waving throughout the screen but then yesterday it went all green bleed. It went normal after 10min of inactivity. It has happened twice with last 12 hrs. My phone is not under warranty and thats why taking to service-center will cost me a lot of money.

Searching online I found out that lot of user are facing this problem, this definitely looks like manufacturing defects.

#s20 #GalaxyS20 #SamsungGalaxyFlawedSeries

s20_green_Screen.jpeg

Note: If you are also facing same issue in any of your samsung mobile, I would request you to please upload image/pictures of the same here in the comments. Having good number of images in a post will help samsung to see the seriousness of the issue.

44 Comments
AjitAzt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

So let me summarise my flagship galaxy experience - 

I am using Galaxys20 from October 2020, in this 1 Year and 10 months. Samsung has irritated me a lot - 

1. Secondary Whatsapp account; attachments were not working for so many months,

2. Contacts were getting deleted automatically from phone and synced google account; was not fixed until it deleted so many of my contacts for months,

3. Screen Green white bleed issue - renders phone useless and happened to too many users after July update.

So yesterday I was watching GalaxyEvent, so they are boasting their innovation and hiding all these flaws they have. Maybe should have gone with Apple, It was same price indeed.

PHussain
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi @AjitAzt. Same issue with my ultra20. When talking with executive they are not even listening to the issue. They are completely ignoring the issue. Full bunch of idiots sitting in samsung. I'm even writing everyday in error report I'm just getting same reply everyday. They don't even want to accept this issue.
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

ChetanCj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Call customer care and tell them with recent update you faced this issue they might replace it for free
lucky20aug
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My phone also Same problem
lucky20aug
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same problem in my s20 ultra after June update ..... I am helpless Screenshot_20220816-115547_Gallery_33424_1660631147.jpg
AjitAzt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I am in active conversation with customer support and will update you here. I will also suggest you to go to the nearest service center and get the copy of the job-sheet. And create a complain on Samsung Customer Support. As informing them will bring it to the attention of samsung that more and more devices are being affected in the similar manner. Once Samsung identify and accept that it is there problem, then only they will fix it.

Galaxy S

0 Likes