Original topic:

S24 ultra screenguard issue(spen and display)

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Harshajami
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased s24 ultra recently (Dubai variant). I applied screen protector. Due to this, my spen has burnt due to liquid applied when screenguard is placed. As I checked from samsung store, they told that the liquid went into spen and it has burnt and they also confirmed that the liquid went into screen display also. And they told it is not possible to clean as this process is 50-50 percent chances. If not you have replace new display which costs around 25k. They told use it until the screen works and replace once its stop working. But if we tries to use it continously with this problem, it might affect the mother board and it will completely damage the phone. How can this much costly devices get affected for this screenguard thing. Can someone pls suggest me in this issue for the screen display
10 Comments
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
How the liquid went into the screen? This is ip68 water and dust resistance phone
Harshajami
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
As samsing store confirmed, it went through spen
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
But it is also ip68
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Sravan_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
How does, sending error logs could help in this scenario.
Doesn't make scene.
It's not something to do with software.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear don't reply to this guy he simply types whatever comes in his mind and majority of the times he copy pastes someone else's reply to get accepted as solution.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Harshajami
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
PLEASE SOMEONE SUGGEST ME BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We'd request you to share your contact details by follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes