Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s10 lite

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 04:31 PM)
ALINA666
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why the smasung s10 lite hard reset function not working after last up date 1st march .says "pdp backup fail setup-wizard finish "
6 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
It changed with Android 11, now you need to plug the USB-C / micro-USB cable along with the combination buttons (Press & Hold the Power and Volume Up button)

you can enter recover mode by doing this
connect ur device to pc by usbc cable
and make sure ur device is visible in computer as logged in
turn off ur device with the cable connected to pc
and now hold power up and switch on button together until the recovery menu pops up

https://www.androidsage.com/2020/12/16/how-to-boot-into-recovery-mode-on-samsungs-one-ui-3-0-android...

check this link also..
ALINA666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ohh that is the way for one UI 3.1 ,funny thing i ihave to buy a type C to USB cable ,s10 lite is come up with C TO C cable 🤣🤣
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Not only Pc You can connect with other phone also by C to C cable.
First you have to connect your cable with another mobile then connect your phone and then follow the steps as @Sidhabhi have given
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Alternatively, you may do reset from settings > About phone > reset > factory data reset
Same result will be achieved.
0 Likes
ALINA666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I want to wipe cache partition not to reset . So i ask for how to go to hard reset option in on ui 3.1.
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Recently, with Android 11 update the process to enter into recovery mode has changed a bit. So, here's how to clear cache partition in Android 11 :

1. Turn off your device Connect your device to the PC or Another Phone via USB (not to the charger)

2. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears. (This is important)

3. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them until the device turns on.

4. Recovery menu should appear from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with the power button).
0 Likes