Please someone explain it.
Thanks 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If working fine, simply ignore and continue using the phone. Please discharge the battery 🔋 completely until the phone turns off. Next recharge the phone 100 percent in switch off condition. Power on the phone and after power on if the battery is not 100 percent charge to 100 percent. This is for calibration of battery.
If you notice swelling of the phone backside where battery is located you will have to replace the battery as it will continue swelling and crack the backside of the phone.

View solution in context

Solution
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If satisfied tap on the three dots and accept solution

View solution in context

Solution
khans10plus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think samsung deliberately sending this to all s10 users, as i have recieved same 2 weeks back...but my battery is working fine.

View solution in context

10 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
You have to visit authorized service center to replace your battery. Your battery has been degraded so replace it asap.
Murad69
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But its working normally as usual
0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It's better to replace to get maximum performance of your device.
Galaxy S
I think your battery capacity have been degraded
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your Battery Life Became Dead So You Need To Replace It From The Service Center.
If you Not Replace They Will Decrease in Battery Performance🔋and Can Also Make Problem in Your MotherBoard.
Solution
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If working fine, simply ignore and continue using the phone. Please discharge the battery 🔋 completely until the phone turns off. Next recharge the phone 100 percent in switch off condition. Power on the phone and after power on if the battery is not 100 percent charge to 100 percent. This is for calibration of battery.
If you notice swelling of the phone backside where battery is located you will have to replace the battery as it will continue swelling and crack the backside of the phone.
Solution
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If satisfied tap on the three dots and accept solution
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Battery degrades overtime so notice issued from samsung.
If you feel like battery is poor then visit service center BUT it will be of no use as Samsung has stopped making batteries for s10plus.
Solution
khans10plus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think samsung deliberately sending this to all s10 users, as i have recieved same 2 weeks back...but my battery is working fine.