Original topic:

Samsung Service center

(Topic created on: 03-04-2024 05:44 PM)
Aishwarya0918
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys..!

It's about my previous post regarding the gap on my mobile. 

It's disheartening to share my recent experience with Samsung's customer service. 

First of all, yesteray, I reached out to them regarding an issue about my mobile phone - the back panel is coming off, and the representative provided helpful information including details about potential problems, resolutions, like it can be issue of over heating that's why the back panel is coming off or else it can be battery swollen issue, and also shared the nearest service center. Unfortunately, upon visiting the recommended service center, I discovered it wasn't authorized, and they were charging significantly more than quoted.

Subsequently, when I contacted Samsung again, the second representative seemed uninformed and unable to provide consistent information. She said it's not possible to just do the patching, you have to change the back panel, but when i told her about the previous customer representative infomed me that we can do it she said like "maybe you have connected directly to samsung care member" but isn't it a samsung care member as well? Also she couldn't confirm pricing or even share the location of authorized service centers through official channels. She informed me to note down the location details or record the call for the details. She also said samsung members is not a offical place to search service center. This lack of consistency and professionalism was concerning, especially when compared to my previous experience.

It's essential for Samsung to ensure that all representatives, regardless of whether they're in-house or from third-party call centers, are adequately trained and equipped to provide accurate and consistent assistance to customers. Such professionalism is crucial for maintaining trust and satisfaction among customers.

At the end, please don't go to this sevice center if you are from Kolkata, & if anyone fro samsung checking this post please remove this service center from samsung members.

2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you share the jobsheet number and contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So it will be helpful to us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Aishwarya0918
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi,
I haven't done any servicing from that service center when i hear now it's not an authorized service center , so i don't have any jobsheet. & the contact details i received from samsung members application itself.
Thank you!
0 Likes