Original topic:

Samsung S22 Ultra HDR Brightness Issue.

(Topic created on: 12-28-2022 02:46 PM)
Presidentsir
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
This post is regarding low HDR brightness in S22 Ultra. I have tried everything in S22 ultra to figure this out and trust me it is all gimmick that its such a bright screen. Everyone these days watch HDR content of youtube and Netflix and this phone has such a poor performance in HDR videos . It's so dark in netflix that you barely can see anything. Even 3 years old phones can do better than this . Iphone 13 pro max and 14 pro max crushes S22 ultra in hdr. Even 5 years old one plus 7 pro beats s22ultra . Samsung needs to resolve this issue. This phone is a big fail in screen brightness. I have 4 more friends who have s22 ultra and are facing the same issue. Being auch an expensive phone you just can expect to watch a HDR movie or series on netflix on the device. Its such a shame. Its almost an year and no updates have been given regarding the same. I request Samsung to please release an update for HDR content brightness for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. 🙏 
21 Comments
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I don't have this issues on my mobile
0 Likes
Presidentsir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go to netflix and see nay HDR series or movie and compare with any phone. You'll get to know.
0 Likes
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Like I said, I don't have this issue on my mobile and for comparison I used the iPhone of my husband
0 Likes
Presidentsir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And which Iphone is that?? I even used samsung showroom phone for comparison. That also had the same issue. Its with all the s22u phones. Maybe you cant see it. I told you try netflix.
0 Likes
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Iphone 13. Mate, sry that my answer dosen't satisfy you yet again- I don't have this issues.
Anyways my comment was meant to let you know that not all the devices have this issue and maybe to get yours check but it seems that you had.
0 Likes
Presidentsir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think you need to check again .
0 Likes
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I think you need to accept what I'm saying 😂
0 Likes
Presidentsir