Original topic:

Samsung S22 Ultra Display Free Replacement

(Topic created on: 09-03-2023 12:14 AM)
AbhishekGowda
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello 
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra One Year Old. Last Month (Jun) I Update Samsung One UI 5.0 Display Line Display Is Gone.I call Samsung Service Support. Is free Display And Battery Replacement 1 Time All Samsung Premium Phone Any Display Problem Pls Goto Service Center it's Free. But Not Coverage Physical Damage. Thank You Samsung 😊 
8 Comments
suhailmusical
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Can we replace battery for free for Samsung s22 ultra
Mine is 14 15 months old.....when my Battery is between 15% to 20% it gets decrease to 0% with in 10 mins , this **bleep** happened after every new update.
AbhishekGowda
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please go service center and Clim
0 Likes
SG23U
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How ?
AbhishekGowda
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go service center
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for notifying us that your query is resolved. If you have any queries regarding Samsung devices please let us know, we are 24*7 here to help you

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

apurvasaundarya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S 22 ultra display issue after updating
0 Likes
praveenraj03
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My mobile got screen flickering problem s9 plus ...bought 5years before what should I do do I get free service for this from samsung
0 Likes
nivedt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Subject: Urgent: Request for Resolution Regarding Green Line Issue on Samsung S22

Dear Samsung Support Team,

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with the recent experience I had regarding my Samsung S22 device. This morning, I woke up to discover a mysterious green line on the screen of my phone. I want to emphasize that I have taken excellent care of my device and have not subjected it to any physical damage or trauma.

Upon contacting your customer service, I was dismayed by the lack of a proper explanation for the issue and the refusal to provide a screen replacement, despite the fact that my warranty has expired. This is especially disheartening as it appears to be a manufacturer's defect rather than a result of any misuse on my part.

Given the circumstances, I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter. I believe it is only fair to receive assistance in resolving this issue, either through a screen replacement or an alternative solution. As a loyal Samsung customer, I expect better support and accountability for such issues.

I urge you to reconsider your stance and provide a satisfactory resolution to this problem. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue.